Tuesday, October 5, 2010

VLCD 4 (Day 6)

I'm down a total of 6 1/2 pounds in less than a week.  I know some of that is water weight, but everything is working!  My energy is increasing.  I don't crave sweets.  Most of the time I'm not hungry either.  Next round I will eat more fat (in the two loading days) like I'm supposed to.  It helps curb the hunger.  Overall I see drastic differences in how I feel versus the time I no-carbed.  This is much easier.  The food is good, too!

Some good habits I've started back into are;

1.  Portion control - the portions I have to eat on this plan aren't any different than what I should be eating normally.  So, this gives me a visual example of what I should eat every day the rest of my life.

2.  Menu planning - this saves money on not eating out, and overspending at the grocery store.  Plus, I don't have to stress so much when it's time to make dinner.

3. No night-time eating - this is a huge step in the right direction for me since this had become a very bad habit.

I'm feeling pretty positive, and feeling that I will be able to add back in my walking very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...