Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Round 2 VLCD 8 (Day 10)

I've completely deviated from the traditional hcg diet and have lost 6 pounds in 10 days.  Basically 8 days, since 2 of those days I was fat loading.  I have been eating very small amounts, mainly veggies, teeny bits of carbs, very little fat and taking my hcg.  I stalled twice due to "eating what I wanted" on two of those VLCD days.  It's crazy, but if you look at it closely, I have lost 1 pound a day each day I chose to watch carefully what I was eating.  I am pretty much never hungry, and feel completely satisfied.  So far this is working incredibly easy for me and can see doing this for life.  This also makes it far easier to stay committed to when I love what I'm eating every day.  Lots of variety, and lots of flavor.

If I start to stall or gain I will cut back and be more careful, but so far this is working great and I'm steadily losing weight without even feeling like I'm dieting.

1 comment:

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...