Saturday, January 1, 2011

FORTIFY

FORTIFY:  to make strong and secure

Every year for quite a few years now, I have chosen a word to focus my goals on.  This year it's FORTIFY.  Basically, I have been wanting (Jeff, too) to make sure what is most important to us is strong and secure.

Last year I chose CHERISH.  That word sums up our year perfectly.  2010 was filled with happy memories we will cherish forever.  Disneyland was our highlight, of course, but Christmas and so many other great things added to our year being filled with memories to cherish.

This year is a year for making things strong and secure.  We have been working on our health, our food storage, our savings, our family, and basically - our future.

I'm excited for another year filled with happy memories and new goals to make us better people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...