Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VLCD 25 (Day 27) - 20 Pounds Lost!

I am not sure where I got off on my counting but technically I HAVE lost 20 pounds so far!  How did I not see that?  Anyway, so today is a day for rejoicing regardless of anything else!

No weight loss on the scale this morning, so today is an apple day for me.  I'm thinking this stall (1/2 pound yesterday, nothing today) is due to constipation and water retention again.  We've been super good, no dairy, avoiding mint, very few tomatoes, and everything on the up and up.  So, I'm doing an apple day to kick start things again.

I'm not losing hope and know all this is normal.  I still am doing great, all things considered.  Hooray for hitting my first milestone!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Amber!! Totally awesome!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Amber! Way to stay optimistic and committed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...