Thursday, October 28, 2010

VLCD 27 (Day 29)

I weighed myself today and found I gained a pound!  Even after an apple day this week - NO LOSS, and a pound GAINED!  Now I'm back to only losing 19 pounds.  It is sooooooooooo frustrating.  I had such a positive attitude thinking my apple day would do the trick, especially since I lost 4 pounds after the first time.  It seems my body stalls (BIG TIME) every 10 pounds.  This just means it will take twice as long to lose.  Ugh!  I was doing okay today thinking I'll just do another apple day and this will do the trick.  I was perfectly fine, totally okay with just apples (again).  That's when I smelled the dinner Brenna chose for her birthday.  It's one of my favorites (I'll post it).  Now, after this horrible week, a little "cheating" doesn't seem so bad.  If I have to fight off the weight, why not fight off the yummy dinner I made while I'm at it?  Right?  Sigh.

I don't know what to do.  Maybe I'll weigh myself, say a prayer, and then decide.  I was able to pass on a great luncheon (during my apple day no less).  I sacrificed, looking at all that great food thinking I would be skinnier the next morning and it would all be worth it.  No such luck.

Anyway, today is a very tough day and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...