Sunday, October 24, 2010

VLCD 23 (Day 25)

I didn't lose as much yesterday.  I think the cottage cheese slowed me down.  I only lost about 3/4 of a pound but counting it as 1/2.  I just read today that eating too much cottage cheese can slow progress.  Darn.  I really love cottage cheese as my quick meal fall-back.  So, today we were strict and stuck with chicken and fish.  That seems to be the most appetizing at the moment, too.  The steak we had recently seemed fatty and really made me sick to my stomach (smell, taste).  I just can't red meat like I used to.  I am really preferring fish, shrimp, and chicken (cold in salads).

So, I'm down 19 pounds in 25 days.  If I can lose 1 lb tonight/today, I will wake up tomorrow at my first milestone!  20 pounds!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...