Saturday, October 30, 2010

VLCD 29 (Day 31)

I gained 2 pounds.  My cheat day did show up two days later obviously.  I also think any eating at night causes problems.  Jeff made strawberry "smoothies" (more like puree) last night.  It's an approved recipe but not good at night.  We both seem to do bad when eating at night.  We also have had "chili" (a ground beef and tomato approved dish) quite often.  Tomatoes can sometimes cause a stall, and I think we've had that a few too many times.  Still, I feel better overall that I'm pretty much staying within what I should and I'm not looking back, just moving forward.  So, I'm back to 18 pounds lost.  My goal is to at least hit 25 before then end!  If all I can do is 25 each round that will still make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...