Wednesday, October 20, 2010

VLCD 19 (Day 21)

Well, the "apple day" did do it's job but I'm back to gaining again.  One pound yesterday and one pound today.  Basically I've made no progress for over a week.  It's very frustrating and confusing.

Couple reasons why I think this could be happening;

1.  Water retention and constipation (I think I'll take some herbal remedies for this).
2.  I ate some rotisserie chicken 2 days in a row and 1 Kalamata olive one day.  Wondering if the fat in these threw me off.
3.  I dropped my amount of hCG to what the bottle says, but read in one of the instruction books that if you are experiencing a plateau to go ahead and take more drops.

So, I'm not giving up, but I will be watching what I eat more carefully, start walking/light working out, and upping my drops.

I have to make progress or I don't see how all this can help me long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...