Saturday, October 16, 2010

VLCD 15 (Day 17)

I'm kind of depressed and trying not to mope about my PLATEAU!  I lost nothing yesterday and only .25 today.  I talked to my friend (a nurse) and she reminded me this is very normal especially at this time period and amount lost.  It still stinks.  If we have another bad day (Jeff only lost 1/2 pound today), I'm planning an "apple day", which consists of 6 large apples and water.  It helps kick start the weight loss again and gets rid of any water weight.  I'm not looking forward to it, but can't stand the fact I see no movement on the scale.

On a good note, we had crab legs and spinach for dinner.  We painted our guest room and put carpet in.  It looks great.  Oh, and I got some new dining room chairs that we will stain to go with our "new" table.

On another bad note, I can't find my debit card.  Ugh.

Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...