Friday, October 29, 2010

VLCD 28 (Day 30)

As it turns out, my stressing wasn't necessary.  I went ahead and "took a day off" and ate dinner with everyone else.  I didn't have seconds.  I didn't over do it.  I even ate 3 cinnamon bears afterward while prepping for Boo's party.  Jeff reminded me what I did was not "bad".  It was a choice.  He is sick of feeling bad about food and realizes it's just a choice you make.  We are just now very aware of the consequences.  He wants to enjoy his food but also take responsibility for it.  It was a great reminder.  So... I enjoyed my dinner and knew I may have to work extra hard because of it.

Well, I lost a pound!  I'm back to a total of 20 lbs lost.  I exercised for 40 minutes just to help the calorie burning a for today and I'm back on track.  Eating what I did didn't seem to shake things up too bad.  Jeff said too, that lots of diets have cheat days built right in and that maybe my body needed a little shake up.  He is looking forward to doing that in the future.

Although sometimes weight can come 2 days later, I am prepared for that, but in the end I'm glad I went ahead and ate what I wanted.  It helped me relax and mentally take on the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...