Wednesday, October 13, 2010

VLCD 12 (Day 14)

We ran out of Hcg awfully quick with this brand http://www.myhcgplus.com/ .  The bottle was gone in less than two weeks (about 10 days)!  Crazy.  We bought more from http://herbsfirst.com/ (my usual herbal source) and have noticed some big changes.  First, the price was about half.  Second, we've been taking the Hcg according to the directions with the bottle.  We took 60 drops per day with our old brand, and the new brand suggested 30.  We noticed we didn't lose like we did with the first, but I have noticed a dramatic energy change.  I have no fogginess, and the tiredness is almost nothing.  We upped our drops to 60 today to see the weight loss tomorrow.  We'll see, and we are going to give it a week or so before deciding which is best.  So far our second drops seem to work much better for me.  Jeff hasn't noticed an improvement.  We are hoping doubling the drops will give us the normal poundage lost tomorrow.

So far I am down 13 pounds in 13 days.  I lost only 1/2 a pound yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...