Monday, October 25, 2010

VLCD 24 (Day 26)

Ugh!  Only 1/2 a pound!  I'm only a 1/2 pound away from 20 lbs lost.  Jeff is slowing down and I've slowed down a bit this week, but that's also typical.  Losing 1 lb a day isn't the norm from what I read.  Some say it is, but in all reality, that's more of an average, and not as typical for women.  Jeff has lost over 40 pounds in 26 days, but he has a lot more to lose, and he's a man.  I'm jealous, but just have to plug along.

I will not be presumptuous and assume I'll hit my mark tomorrow.  I may have an apple day ahead.  But, at least it's still dropping.

A new cookbook we were given by friend has proven to be God-send.  Having variety in our meals, and flavor, has made a huge difference in doing a 43 day cycle.  Without it, the thought of another 43 day cycle makes it feel almost impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...