Saturday, October 23, 2010

VLCD 22 (Day 24)

I noticed that I need to take 60 drops per day to feel normal. When I am at this amount I rarely get hungry, lose more, and have less energy problems. Some may disagree with this, but this works for me. I realize some of my plateau problems are due to switching hCG products and going by the bottle directions. I realize now that I need to stick with 60 drops.

My plateau seems to have ended and I have lost 4.5 lbs in 3 days!  I have now lost 18.5 lbs in 24 days!  I can't wait to hit the 20 lb mark!  

We are doing 43 days for Phase Two.  We've studied up on what we can eat in Phase 3 and are getting excited.  It will be easier to eat as a family, and nice to have creamy foods again.  I'm not craving bread, but when I eat the Melba toast it feels like I'm eating a whole loaf of bread it seems so filling and satisfying.  Hopefully that means I will be able eat some bread eventually without eating an entire loaf!

We had Tilapia and Asparagus for dinner.  The Tilapia has a wonderful sauce and was just divine!

I did eat cottage cheese today with tomatoes and am watching to see how it affects me over no dairy.  I'm hoping it doesn't "hurt" me because it's a really nice fall back when I don't have time to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...