Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cleansing & Starting Fresh

I didn't really plan it, but starting the Hcg diet has fallen exactly on General Conference weekend. I had my two fat loading days Thursday and Friday. They were quite difficult, surprisingly. I felt sick all day eating like that. I now start the day with my herbal tea and listening to the talks. I'm cleansing my body in a way, and cleansing my spirit at the same time. It feels wonderful.

Jeffrey R. Holland spoke, and like usual spoke to my soul. He is my favorite apostle. He often speaks to mothers, and the lowly in in heart. I always feel appreciated when he speaks, and feel the Lord guides his words to make every single member of the Church feel they have worth.

I won't give my starting weight yet, but I will report my progress as I go. Jeff is doing this with me, and he is scared to go down so many calories. When I look at the amount of food at each meal, it seems perfect for me, but in the end I'm sure I will feel a decrease in what I eat. I think giving up the late night eating will be the biggest difference. That's when I crave the most. I'm actually excited. I want to finally kick this weight off, and ready to go back to what is normal for me.

I'm sure I will have more thoughts as the weekend progresses. So many new things to think about as I embark on this change, and grateful for the spiritual upliftment of this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...