Thursday, November 11, 2010

VLCD 41 (Day 43) - 30 pounds!

I hit my goal for this round!!!!!!!!!!  I so badly wanted to lose at least 30 pounds before I ended.  I did it!  I am thinking I will probably lose a bit more as well (most people do).

Our plan says 43 days so we are officially done with Phase 2, but we are slowly working into Phase 3.  We are carefully watching everything we eat, continuing with small portions and getting the exercise going.

It's a lofty goal but I'm hoping I can lose 10 more pounds in the next 6 weeks upon going into Round 2.  Even if I maintain I'm still on track, so I won't be disappointed.

I actually got to move the scale down a notch.  That felt great!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Amber! We are excited to see you guys (and your progess) over Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...