Thursday, November 4, 2010

VLCD 34 (Day 36)

Well, after my 2 pound loss a few days ago, it was more stalling and no loss.  So, yesterday I did an apple day and woke up today losing 4 pounds!  I've lost a total of 24 pounds and only 6 pounds away until my goal for this round.  We planned to go 43 days, so it's finally looking attainable!  I also feel different, finally.  My clothes are getting too big, and my face looks thinner.  I feel smaller around the middle, too.

We are starting to plan for Phase 3, and thinking ahead for long term change.  We know our life has to be different from now on to fall into the trap of yo-yo dieting.  What I've really liked about this protocol is how it reshapes your body and lifestyle.  I feel far more in control and aware of how and what I eat.  I feel like if we don't go back to our bad habits this can easily be permanent.  The nice thing is, it teaches you how to transition, and what to do when you gain any weight.  I feel more prepared, and don't feel like I've been dieting.  I feel like I'm making a major life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...