Friday, November 19, 2010

Phase 3 Update

The first few days of Phase 3 were heaven.  I was so sick of eating Phase 2 foods the last few days of it, I almost vomited with the thought or smell of some of the foods (cooked cabbage, vinegar, cucumbers, steak).  Eating a salad the first day was so heavenly (with real dressing) I almost died.  I can tell I need another phase or two, but am glad I have time to prep for it.  Eating food with flavor was so wonderful!

I started off Phase 3 doing great.  The first few days my weight stayed exactly as I ended in Phase 2.  Then, I started to fluctuate.  I've gone up and down, done one steak day, and plan to do an apple day if the weight goes up.  Basically, I have noticed my appetite isn't nearly as big.  Pizza, fried foods, etc., are things I can't and don't want to eat much since they make me feel instantly greasy.  It comes right out my skin!  Yuck.  I can feel myself bloat when I eat certain foods and need to keep better track of what does that.  I'm pretty happy eating no/low carb.  I have cheated a little but I just keep going and don't stress too much about it.

I think I will do 30 day phases instead of 40 or 20.  A month seems like a good amount of time to go without getting totally sick of the food.  I will bust my butt though, during those times (no goof ups) to make sure I maximize that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...