Wednesday, November 10, 2010

VLCD 40 (Day 42)

I've steadily lost the past couple days.  I now have one pound to go to hit 30 pounds lost!  I'm hoping that hits tomorrow because I'm on my last few drops of hCG!  If not, I'm sure I can lose a pound or two in Phase 3.  My clothes are fitting better.  I'm back wearing clothes I wore a year ago.  It's sad I've gained that much over the past year.  Oh well, it's coming off!

My hubby has lost over 50 pounds!  He looks very different.  I don't look very different at all, but know I will when I start my next round.

We plan to start our next round either in January (on the first) or before Christmas.  Haven't quite decided yet.  We also plan to kick exercise back into gear and get that habit going so we can continue to walk daily during our next round.

I'm struggling with deciding to do a 23 day cycle or 43 day cycle for my next round.  I've gotten very sick of eating the same foods.  Although we have changed things up and varied our meals, and used a great cookbook, I still just miss a good salad (with everything on it).  I like a lot of variety in my diet, so eating the same things over and over has been difficult.

Experiencing this over the past 5 weeks has really made me realize how important it is to have variety in food storage.  There were times when I would rather starve then eat the same food again.  It's true how this can happen.  It's so important to have lots of different foods in our food storage, especially dishes our families enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...