Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm In Love


It's pathetic how little I've written lately.  So, what do I decide to write about?  My Blackberry.  I'm in love.  It's my favorite cell phone so far.  I have owned two different Droids, and even with all their bells and whistles I prefer the simplicity of the Blackberry.  Of course it's still a smartphone and does all kinds of cool things like surf the web and interact with Facebook.  But, it seems I was meant for a Blackberry all along.  I prefer my cell phone to actually be a cell phone and not a little computer with a phone in it.  The Blackberry does it all for me.  It's my little organizer (aka .... my brain), my social network liaison, my source of entertainment, and place to show my "style" (I have found super cute accessories for it).  Jeff is already saying I fall into the "Crackberry" category (addicted like Crack to our Blackberries).  To that I say, "Whatever!"  LOL  Oh, gotta go... my phone is ringing.

Fave site www.crackberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...